SHORT POSE FIGURE DRAWING
Due to the increase in positive cases within Orange County, it is strongly recommended that all workshop attendees be vaccinated and wear a mask to protect against COVID-19. The College will continue to monitor the situation and revise policies as needed. Please refer to the California Department of Public Health’s guidance for more information.
For more information on our Covid Policy click here.
GENERAL WORKSHOP INFORMATION
- Saturday’s Starting September 10th thru December 10th
- 9AM – 2PM (except for holiday weekends)
- Main Campus Studio 8
- $15 Drop In fee [each session]
- Free to LCAD students , faculty, alumni + staff with LCAD ID
- Open to the public ages 16 and Above
- Credit card payments only
We also invite the community and prospective students to join us for our Long Pose Figure Drawing Workshop.
Only $15 for 4 hours of uninstructed drawing time. Students under 18 years of age must fill out and submit a Parental Consent Form. Fees will be collected at each workshop session. Free for LCAD Alumni, Faculty and students.*
SUGGESTED MATERIALS LIST:
- 18” x 24” Paper Smooth Newsprint is highly recommended because it is inexpensive, but you may also use Bond or Sketch Paper Pads
- Drawing Board to accommodate drawing paper, with two clips to hold paper in place
- Charcoal pencils and an Exacto knife to sharpen them
- Kneaded erasers
- Portable container to hold your materials
ALL WORKSHOPS ARE IN PERSON AND ARE LOCATED ON MAIN CAMPUS:
Email email@example.com to join the LCAD Workshop Email List.
*The workshop is FREE for all LCAD students, faculty, staff, and alumni with valid ID cards. If you do not have your
LCAD ID you will be charged the $15.00 community drop-in fee. To inquire about obtaining an LCAD ID, please contact